MODENA KK1 SHIFTER ENGINE
Modena Engines Launches the KK1 Engines in order to create an engine that can offer unprecedented levels of performance.
- Architecture designed to keep overall dimensions and weights down to a minimum.
- Rear-tilted cylinder to improve intake flow.
- Carter with removable insert built with thermally insulating material, to maintain mixture temperature and improve volumetric efficiency.
- Resin insert with modifiable shape and volume.
- Separate lubrication system between the gear shift and the primary transmission.
- Water-cooled gear shift to lower temperature of lubricating oil and reduce amount of oil needed.
- Head dividable into two parts with dome machined from solid.
- Bronze ring at the top of the cylinder.
- Main bearings housed on removable metal bushing.
*MODENA KZ SHIFTER ENGINE- BLACK. COMPLETE WITH ALL ILLUSTRATED IN PIC
KK1R5 black series engine The latest from the Modena factory. "Faster then ever" Please select performance options for the KK1R5 engines.
|Bore/stroke||54 x 54,43 mm|
|Max power||44 cv (DIN)|
|Max rpm||15000 rpm|
|Ignition||PVL 105-458 (homologated))|
|Transmission||6 speed gearbox|
|Clutch||5 dry disks|
|Inlet type||reed valve|
We Also Recommend